wedding dj bay area, wedding, dj, bay
Wedding DJ Bay Area, Wedding, DJ, Bay Area, bay area wedding dj, wedding dj, wedding djs, dj, djs, san jose, Bay Area Djs, Djs for bay area wedding, Bay Area Dj, DJ for Bay Area wedding, Bay Area DJ, Bay Area.
Next to having a Baby, your Wedding is usually the Second most important day of your lives, It marks the start of a new beginning with the one you love and should be treated with the highest respect and professionalism. The stresses of planning and carrying out a Wedding and Reception are over rated, if you have the right people working with you the day will run flawlessly and stress free. This is where I far surpass my competition. I am more than a Professional Disc Jockey Company in that I provide my Brides with the highest level of service and pre-planning support available in the industry. Your wedding day should be filled with excitement and not surprises. Rest assured that I will be there to take care of all your needs.
Though I have performed at over 5,000 weddings, each one is truly unique. I take a personalized approach to planning each wedding and will make yours just as memorable. I work with you to create the reception you have dreamed of, playing the music you want while incorporating the right blend of guest interaction and fun.
My philosophy on entertaining weddings is simple: Deliver the event the you want, take into account your dreams, anticipate your needs and make this day one you will never forget.
I will normally invest 12-30 hours on your event but it may appear that you are only paying for "4 hours". Consultations, music purchasing & editing, preparation, set-up and tear-down, education and other business related endeavors add up to the overall success of your special occasion.
Bay Area Wedding Disc Jockeys has performed at over 5.000 weddings, the key to my success in being a disc jockey, and the success of your Wedding, is, Experience and Flexibility. The one thing you should remember is, it's YOUR WEDDING and you should have it done the way you want it, not the way the dj wants to do it. There are many ways to do your wedding reception. This outline is a general format I have used through the years. Please remember though any way you want your reception done is the way I will do it.
Typical Wedding Reception Format
1. Set-up generally 1 hour before the start time before your wedding.
2. Guests arrival at wedding reception, background music starts as soon as first guest arrives
3. Wedding party arrives approximately 1/2 - 1 hour after guests arrive
4. Grand march can be done at that time to introduce wedding party as you enter the room. Or a receiving line can be done instead, or you can just enter the room. You will be introduced at the first dance anyway.
5. It's nice to have about a half hour to 45 minutes at the most to settle down, breath and greet your guests after you arrive at your wedding reception.
6. Meal starts.
7. Toast: can be done by anybody but generally by the best man.
8. If you are having a buffet line, I recommend to do the toast right after the last guests goes through the line. That will be the quietest time of the whole day and all the guests will be sitting down and you will have their undivided attention. If you are having a sit down meal you can do the toast as soon as the room is seated. or it can be done during the salad or the meal. The main thing is to have the room quiet, and have the guests attention.
9. First dances right after the meal is done and then on into open dancing.
10. Dancing goes on for approximately 20/40 minutes after the first dances depending on the crowd.
11. Cake cutting and then money dance if you want one.
12. Open dancing then begins, once again for approximately 20/40 minutes after the cake or money dance depending on the crowed
13. Then the garter and bouquet toss
14. And then dancing until the end of the reception
Once again this is a general format I have used through the years, but any way you want your reception to go is the way I will do it.
Wedding Time-Line Example
12:00 guests arrive at wedding reception.
12:30 - 12:45 wedding party arrives
1:00 - 1:15 meal starts
1:30 toast, meal continues
2:00 first dances
2:00 - 2:30 open dancing
2:30 cake cutting
2:45 open dancing
2:45 money dance if asked for, that could go on from 5 to 45 minutes
3:15 garter and bouquet toss
3:20 dancing until the end of the reception
area, bay area wedding dj, wedding djs bay area, bay area, djs, bay area, disc jockey, dj, san jose, wedding dj, bay area, wedding disc jockey, wedding, disc jockeys, wedding, san jose dj, dj san jose, bay area wedding disc jockeys, bay area wedding disc jockeys, disc jockeys bay area, bay area wedding disc jockeys, disc jockeys bay area, san francisco, bay area, california, ca.
wedding disc jockey, wedding, disc jockey, san jose, disc jockeys, wedding dj, dj wedding, wedding disc jockeys, san jose dj, dj san jose, bay area wedding disc jockey, bay area wedding disc jockeys, disc jockeys bay area, san francisco, bay area, california, ca.
Call 408-660-8128 Or Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1998/2018, bayareaweddingdiscjockey.com
dj bay area, wedding, dj, bay area, bay area wedding dj, djs, bay area, disc jockey, dj, san jose, wedding dj, bay area, wedding disc jockey, wedding, disc jockey, wedding, bay area wedding disc jockeys, bay area, wedding, disc jockeys, san jose, disc jockeys, wedding dj, dj wedding, wedding disc jockeys, san jose dj, dj san jose, bay area wedding disc jockey, bay area wedding disc jockeys, disc jockeys bay area, san francisco, bay area, california, ca. Bay Area wedding Disc Jockey services cities. San Jose, Los Gatos, Campbell, Sunnyvale, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Santa Cruz, Los Altos, Santa Clara, Freemont. Sausalito, Redwood City, San Mateo, Menlo Park Mountain View, Milpitas, Fremont, Pleasanton, Pittsburg, Walnut Creek. San Jose California DJ, Silicon Valley, Cupertino, Campbell, Saratoga, Felton, Ben Lomond, Almaden, Morgan Hill, Gilroy, Aptos, Watsonville, Monterey, Carmel, CA Bay Area Disc Jockey.